Header Ads

Review: No Ordinary Family

No Ordinary Family is no ordinary series. It's is really a good show.

Thus family friendly series is the lone bright spot in ABC's freshman schedule. It pulled in over 10 million viewers and a 3.1 demo rating. Pretty good considering its up against NCIS, Glee & Biggest Loser.

If you have not yet watched No Ordinary Family, I'm not going to spoil it for you. But I will tell you that you will not be disappointed.

Michael Chiklis, again, is perfect as the lead. It's amazing that he can play a strong person that us always under estimated.

The casting for the rest of the family us just as good. The kids are a little typical, but work. The one casting choice that u had originally rolled my eyes at was Stephen Collins as the executive boss. But the end of the episode pays off and it should be a very interesting role.

I give No Ordinary Family an 8 on the 10 scale. As long as the writing stays fresh, this series will be on for multiple seasons.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed No Ordinary Family as well. I'm just not sure how I'm going to fit it into my already full tv lineup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. You came to my Blog.
    I am so touched!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.