Header Ads

POLL: What is your favorite NEW Series this season?

Premiere week has passed and the few remaining new series will premiere this week.
What is your favorite NEW Series this season?

Voting is on the right, leave your comments below.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESULTS:

12 (18%) - Hawaii Five-O
11 (16%) - The Event
10 (15%) - Nikita
8 (12%) - Hellcats
4 (6%) - Detroit 187
4 (6%) - Mike & Molly
4 (6%) - Raising Hope
4 (6%) - LoneStar
3 (4%) - Better With You
2 (3%) - No Ordinary Family
1 (1%) - The Defenders
1 (1%) - S#*! My Dad Says
1 (1%) - My Generation
1 (1%) - Blue Bloods
0 (0%) - Running Wilde
0 (0%) - Undercovers
0 (0%) - The Whole Truth
0 (0%) - Law & Order: LA
0 (0%) - Outsourced
0 (0%) - Outlaw

5 comments:

  1. For me, this has been a good crop of freshmen series. Three of the four comedies have been good (Outsourced not so much), CBS Dramas have been surprisingly entertaining. The Event has promise.

    I still need to watch Undercovers and No Ordinary Family premieres tonight. I really have to work to keep up with the DVR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I'll love Law and Order: Los Angeles, but I went with Mike and Molly. With the strong Hawaii Five-O episode last night, it's running a close second for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terriers. Miles above the majority of series in the poll. Out of the list, I'll go with Detroit 187.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Lone Star' is too good for words. I do hope FOX will let it run its full 13 episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, So much for LoneStar. 2 and out.
    Can't blame FOX. Those ratings were unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.