Header Ads

Review: S#*! My Dad Says

So far this week, I have seen three new sitcoms. Mike & Molly, Outsourced and S#*! My Dad Says. The latter is the only one I actually laughed out loud with.



SMDS is funny and has a well thought out premise. A realistic way to get an estranged father and his oldest son back together, under one roof. Both characters have the potential for some great depth and humor. Shatner is spot on the perfect choice for this role. I was also pleasantly surprised to see both Nicole Sullivan and Will Sasso as Shatners other son and daughter in-law. They will be a tremendous asset to this series.

SMDS first episode had quite a few funny moments, but it also found a way to be touching without being sappy. That combination for a show that appears to be just a crass comedy, was a bit of a surprise.

If you missed SMDS, then CBS.com does have it online to watch, and my advise is to watch it. You will not be disapointed. S#*! My Dad Says has a long run in its future.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.