Header Ads

POLL: What will you be watching on Wednesdays, this fall?

The 2011 Fall TV season is less than a month away. There are many new programs, faces, and new time slots for the TV networks.

Next up is Wednesdays, "What will you be watching on Wednesdays, this fall?"

Voting is on the right and leave comments below.
________________________________________________________________

RESULTS:


(CW) H8R
  2 (8%)
 
(CW) Top Model
  1 (4%)
 
(CBS) Survivor
  7 (30%)
 
(CBS) Criminal Minds
  6 (26%)
 
(CBS) CSI:
  5 (21%)
 
(ABC) The Middle
  9 (39%)
 
(ABC) Suburgatory
  8 (34%)
 
(ABC) Modern Family
  11 (47%)
 
(ABC) Happy Endings
  7 (30%)
 
(ABC) Revenge
  9 (39%)
 
(NBC) Up All Night
  6 (26%)
 
(NBC) Free Agents
  2 (8%)
 
(NBC) Harry's Law
  5 (21%)
 
(NBC) Law & Order: SVU
  5 (21%)
 
(FOX) The X Factor
  4 (17%)
 
(FOX) I Hate my Teenage Daughter
  4 (17%)
 

4 comments:

  1. Not too much stuff that I will watch on Wednesdays but I will watch Criminal Minds, CSI, Revenge, Harry's Law, SVU, X Factor, and Teenage Daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty slow night for me. I'll be watching The Middle and Modern Family. I love Kathy Bates and wish Harry's Law was watchable...but it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will watch Criminal Minds only

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be on CBS on Wednesdays. CSI moving to 10pm & a new night, plus with the addition of Ted Danson should breath new life into the 11 year old series.

    Hopefully a couple of the new comedies are watchable, but I doubt NBC's will generate much interest in the ratings.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.