Header Ads

POLL: What will you be watching on Tuesdays, this fall?

The 2011 Fall TV season is just around the corner. There are many new programs, faces, and new time slots for the TV networks.

Next up is Tuesdays, "What will you be watching on Tuesdays, this fall?"

Voting is on the right and leave comments below.

RESULTS:

(ABC) Last Man Standing
  7 (31%)
 
(ABC) Man Up
  4 (18%)
 
(ABC) DWTS Results Show
  2 (9%)
 
(ABC) Body of Proff
  4 (18%)
 
(NBC) Biggest Loser
  2 (9%)
 
(NBC) Parenthood
  4 (18%)
 
(CBS) NCIS
  6 (27%)
 
(CBS) NCIS: LA
  5 (22%)
 
(CBS) Unforegttable
  6 (27%)
 
(FOX) Glee
  6 (27%)
 
(FOX) New Girl
  5 (22%)
 
(FOX) Raising Hope
  5 (22%)
 
(CW) 90210
  4 (18%)
 
(CW) Ringer
  11 (50%)

4 comments:

  1. Will not miss Raising Hope, which deserves to be a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marc,

    FOX had better hop that NEW GIRL is a hit too. With out it, both shows are toast! but I expect NEW GIRL to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesdays, once again, have very little to offer me. I'll check out Last Man Standing and Man Up! but I don't think I'll stay around for too long.

    New Girl doesn't look that great and I gave up on Raising Hope late last season.

    The only show I know I'll be watching all season is Parenthood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be watching 9 shows in total from all 5 networks, but only Glee, New Girl and Ringer will probably must-see for me. The rest I will spread around during the week or further in the season.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.