Header Ads

My Take on NBC's Possible Fall 2009 Lineup

We are about 45 days from NBC announcing its 2009-10 lineup. I think NBC will keep very conservative and not launch many new shows, especially dramas. Here is my take on a possible 2008-09 NBC Fall Lineup


Monday
8:00 - Law & Order
9:00 - Southland
10:00 - Jay Leno Show

Tuesday
8:00 - The Biggest Loser
10:00 - Jay Leno Show

Wednesday
8:00 - Heroes
9:00 - Law & Order: SVU
10:00 - Jay Leno Show

Thursday
8:00 - New Comedy
8:30 - 30 Rock
9:00 - The Office
8:30 - New Comedy
10:00 - Jay Leno Show

Friday
8:00 - My Name is Earl
8:30 - Parks & Recreation
9:00 - New Game Show
10:00 - Jay Leno Show

Saturday
8:00 - Law & Order Franchise Repeats
9:00 - Law & Order Franchise Repeats
10:00 - Law & Order Franchise Repeats

Sunday
7:00 - Sunday Night Football Pregame
8:15 - Sunday Night Football

3 comments:

  1. Agree with placement of Southland, Biggest Loser, and SVU. Disagree on Friday comedies. I expect just 13 for Earl, if any. Parks is likely to be back at 8:30 Thursday. I see 30 Rock being tested Thursday at 8 with Community (new comedy) taking 9:30. They claimed they'd go scripted on Fridays. I like an established lead in for Law and Order on Mondays but with CI repeats airing already over on MyNet they may hold it off til midseason. Heroes to me is Sunday material. I think Medium may be a Friday time slot contender.

    -Mushu

    ReplyDelete
  2. If HEROES goes SUnday, it is midseason only and left off the fall schedule (SNF)

    I Think Earl on Fridays i not a streatch because they will want another season of episodes for synication, but will not sacrafice Thursday nights for it.

    P&R is a toss up, depending on how the ratings go for the remainder of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a boring looking schedule. Although your probably right I'm sure.

    Do you think the Leno show will flop and IF it does Zucker will FINALLY be removed before he sinks it completely?

    Also when are you going to post those USA Today Clippings!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.