Header Ads

POLLS: Head-To-Head Mondays

Monday marks the "Official" start of the 2011-12 TV season. There will be quite a few interesting battles in specific time slots. Mondays, we have two.

At 8:00pm, ET, its the battle of the competition reality shows. DANCING WITH THE STARS vs THE SING-OFF.

at 10:00pm, Its a three-way drama battle. CASTLE vs. HAWAII FIVE-O vs THE PLAYBOY CLUB.

Lets us know which side you are chosing. If you are watching multiple shows, select the one you would watch LIVE over the other(s).

As always, voting is on the right and leave comments belo9w. If you are on mobile, then place your votes in the comments sections.
_________________________________________________________

RESULTS:

Head-To-Head: Castle vs H50 vs Playboy Club
I'll Watch Castle
  8 (38%)
I'll Watch Hawaii Five-0
  7 (33%)
I'll Watch The Playboy Club
  6 (28%)

Head-To-Head: DWTS vs The Sing-Off
I'll Watch DWTS
  7 (70%)
I'll Watch The Sing-off
  3 (30%)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.