Header Ads

My Network TV Sets 2010-11 Schedule

Earlier this week it was announced that SyFy got the rights to WWE SMACKDOWN from its current home of My Network TV. Since then, viewers have wondered how the network would replace its biggest rating draw. The Answer: MONK!

My Network TV has added two hour of MONK to its schedule and will air on Friday nights. This is the second USA series acquired my the mini net, as BURN NOTICE was announced earlier to be coming tot he Wednesday Night Schedule.

In a somewhat surprising move, MyTV has dropped its Thursday Night Movie and will now go with a two hour block of WITHOUT A TRACE. At least Warner Brothers can recover some of that lost money by TNT on the series.

The changes and the decision to drop SMACKDOWN from the schedule comes as the Monday - Wednesday schedule is up 46% from last year. That success proved that cheaper programming model of Reruns of branded series can work just as well, for a lower cost. WWE SMACKDOWN had a price tag of about $30+ million per year.

The 2010-11 My Network TV Schedule

Mondays - (8-10pm) Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Tuesdays - (8-9pm) Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? (9-10pm) Don't Forget the Lyrics
Wednesdays - (8-10pm) Burn Notice
Thursdays - (8-10pm) Without A Trace
Fridays - (8-10pm) Monk

5 comments:

  1. Are you going to keep going with the USA Today ratings archives? I really hope you do, I've loved looking at them since I stumbled on this site! I hope you post as far as you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with anonymous! I just discovered this site and I've been hopeful you will continue posting the USA Today ratings as far as you have them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like to request the posting of more old ratings charts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I will get back to posting the USA Today Archives. Hopefully I can get back on track in early May

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Can't wait!

    Thanks so much for posting these, it's something you can't find on another site!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.