Header Ads

The 2008-09 Season is about To Start!!

Yes, its is finally here. The NEW TV Season. It's been a long summer with few original shows to please me. Only Wipeout and Japanese Game Show filled the void, from the Broadcast Networks. But now we get to visit our favorite shows and (hopefully) find a few new gems.

Starting us of a Day early, from the cable channel G4, is SPACEBALLS: The Animated Series. Four Episodes will kick-off the premiere at 5pm. Hopefully it will be as funny as the original theatrical movie, from 20 years ago.

An yes, the propaganda show called the Emmys is also on Sunday, but I'll be watching Sunday Night Football on NBC. At least we know that the winners are deserving and are worthy of it.

Monday Night: Night #1
We have EIGHT season.series premiere this night and I will be watching 5 of them. CBS, NBC and ABC will be all new.

Kicking things off for me will be the CBS comedies, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Two and A Half Men and the new "comedy" Worst Week. I am really looking forward to the first three, but Worst Week looks... well... the Worst. I'll give it a sample, but will not expect much from it.

Later in the night, via DVR, I will checkout HEROES. First, at 8pm, is a Special "Count Down to the Premiere" followed by the 2 hour Season Premiere of Heroes.

Heroes had better hit a home run with the premiere. Season 2 was such a disappointment that ANYTHING sub par in season 3 will send the fans running.

Other series premiers for Monday Night are:
CSI: Miami, Dancing With the Stars and Boston Legal

3 comments:

  1. I believe you mean season, not series?
    -yankeesrj12

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I get for waiting until the last moment to get an entry in - at the time I'm posting this on your blog, the PIFeedback.com site is down. So, here is my entry for Monday, September 22:

    Heroes: The Second Coming/The Butterfly Effect [3rd season premiere] (NBC)
    Viewers: 13.57 | 18-49: 5.8

    Worst Week: Pilot (CBS)
    Viewers: 11.00 | 18-49: 3.8

    ReplyDelete
  3. No updates lately? I look foward to seeing stuff on here.

    -yankeesrj12

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.