Header Ads

What I'll Be Watching: June 24th, 2008

Wipeout It is very rare that I have any level of excitement for a premiere of a show during the summer, but this year is the exception. I truly can't wait to see a full episode of ABC's "Wipeout". If you like Spike's MXC, I think you will LOVE WIPEOUT. If the Previews live up to the actual show, ABC could FINALLY have its first reality hit since Dancing with the Stars. (Premieres 8:00pm ET on ABC)

Airing right after Wipeout is "I Survived a Japanese Game Show". This unscripted reality/game show takes an eye-opening, behind-the-scenes look at 10 Americans who are whisked away to Japan and compete in the ultimate Japanese game show...with hilarious results. The final winner will take home $250,000. (premieres 9:00pm on ABC).

Not to be out done by ABC, NBC has moved up its series premiere of "Celebrity Family Fued". Its the game we all have known for over 30 years, but Al Roker will serve as host for this edition. This premiere hour will feature two games. The first game will feature Rapper Ice-T and his family as they take on Joan and Melissa Rivers and family. The second game will pit Raven-Symone and family as they battle Wayne Newton and family to win money for charity.

And Finally, You F**king Donkeys, is "Hell's Kitchen" on FOX. Gordon Ramsey has just 3 "chefs" left before crowning a winner. My money is on Petrozza to win it all, but I would like to see Corey take it all as she is only one on the show that doesn't smoke. I haven't see this much smoking in a TV program since the days of Perry Mason and I Love Lucy.

What Will You Be Watching ???

No comments

Powered by Blogger.