Header Ads

POLL: Head-To-Head Wednesday

The 2011-12 TV season is here, and there will be quite a few interesting battles in specific time slots. Wednesday, we have two match ups.

At 8:00pm, ET, Its a battle of reality competition. X-FACTOR vs SURVIVOR
At 10pm, ET, Its a battle of heavyweight crime dramas. CSI vs Law & Order: SVU.

Lets us know which series you are choosing. As always, voting is on the right and leave comments below. If you are on mobile, then place your votes in the comments sections.
_________________________________________
RESULTS:

Head-To-Head: X-Factor vs Survivor

I will be watching X-Factor
  4 (57%)
I Will be watching Survivor
  3 (42%)

----------------------------------------------------------

Head-To-Head: CSI vs Law & Order: SVU 

I'll watch CSI
  4 (80%)
 
I'll watch Law & Order: SVU
  1 (20%)

1 comment:

  1. There needs to be a "I'd rather hit myself in the head with a hammer" option.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.