Header Ads

TV-aholic Goes Patreon

I loved television all my life. Not just watching TV, but knowing the bits of information, behind the process. Knowing the TV ratings, trends, numbers and reasons behind the success and failures of each and every program.

I want to share this passion for television with others. For the past 6+ years, I have been running my blog (TVaholic's TV Blog) to share that passion. Now, I want to upgrade it and try to deliver as much data and information I can get my hand on for all to have available, at any time.

I want to ad even more date, stats, information and conversations to my blog, but that comes with a price to my wallet. If you want that kind of blog/website, please consider pitching in. If everybody gave just $1.00 a month, thats less than four cents a day, I could subscribe to a service that will allow me to deliver the rich TV data content I want to share with you.

If we can get this off the ground, Patreon supporters, like you, will also get exclusive content that will not be shared on the website. Our milestone goals will be simple and, hopefully, easy to achieve.

I am not looking to get rich off of this. I simply want to cover my costs to deliver great content to you.

Thank you for simply following my blog (TVaholic's TV Blog), and if you can do more, it will be greatly appreciated.

Click over to the Patreon page now to learn more >>


No comments

Powered by Blogger.