Header Ads

POLL: What will you be watching on Mondays this Fall?

Mondays this fall, 14 series will battle for your attention. Of those 14 series, five are new. What will you watch regularly on Mondays this fall? Comedies on CBS? Teen-Girl soaps on The CW? C-Listers dancing for a trophy on ABC? Which crime drama will win the 10pm Slot?

Cast your votes on the right and leave your comments below.

RESULTS:
------------------------------------------------

7 (20%) - 90210
9 (25%) - Gossip Girl
16 (45%) - HIMYM
7 (20%) - Rules of Engagement
7 (20%) - Two & A Half Men
15 (42%) - Mike & Molly (new)
12 (34%) - Hawaii Five-0 (new)
6 (17%) - Dancing With The Stars
12 (34%) - Castle
7 (20%) - House
17 (48%) - Lonestar (new)
13 (37%) - Chuck
19 (54%) - The Event (new)
2 (5%) - Chase (new)

6 comments:

  1. Mondays, for me, remain mostly unchanged. I will watch all 4 comedies on CBS & DVR House. I will definitely sample Hawaii Five-0 and The Event. Everything else is blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90210, Gossip Girl, HIMYM, Dancing With The Stars, Lonestar & The Event

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on watching Rules of Engagement, Two and a Half Men, Mike and Molly and Hawaii Five-O. Of course, I will continue to DVR House.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably sticking with HIMYM and House at 8pm. On premiere night, I'm watching The Event, Lonestar, Hawaii Five-0, and Chase, but not sure how many of those I will stick with. If I had to guess, I'll stick with The Event and Lonestar. Maybe H5-0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll watch the FOX's Sunday night on hulu, and try Lonestar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll religiously tune in for 'HIMYM', 'Castle' and 'Chuck'. And I'll sample 'Lone Star' and 'The Event'.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.